Sunday, February 13, 2011

Welcome!!

Hello to everyone out there! I am new to this whole blogger thing, so please bear with me.  I (Morgan) will mostly be the one typing the posts for the blog, but never fear I am sure Andrew (being the writer between the two of us) will from time to time add his two cents :)

For those of you who don't know our story of how we met and our engagement, please feel free to visit our wedding website at TheKnot.com:

http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/MorganGannon&AndrewTucker

So far, we have chosen our wedding date, October 1, 2011, which I hope will remain as we try to settle on a venue for our reception.  We also met with our WONDERFUL wedding planner last week, and I cannot tell you how much better I feel now that we have met with her.  During the first week of our engagement I was REALLY excited about being engaged and knowing that I would spend the rest of my life with my best friend, and I won't lie the ring was a pretty awesome addition :)  But after that first week reality struck, holy cow! I have 8 months to plan a wedding! And needless to say, I became quickly overwhelmed.  But after the meeting with our WP, everything seems so much easier.  Seriously, my hat is off to all those brides who planned their weddings without a wedding planner, you are all amazing!

This weekend we are looking at venues for the reception, we will let you know how it goes!

2 comments:

  1. SO exciting! Who did you hire?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her name is Keri Epps-Rashad and she is AMAZING!!! I would recommend her to anyone!!

    ReplyDelete